We're happy to announce that Trevor Denny, DDS will reopened on Monday June 1st. to treat all our patients. Thank you so much for your support during this difficult time.
Please note that as a result of COVID-19, we have updated some of our daily procedures. You'll still receive the same great service from our dedicated team, however to ensure the safety of all our patients and our staff. We are taking extended measures to further protect all our patients and our team with the following additional protocols:
- In compliance with the recommendations for public health, anyone with a cough or
fever will not be allowed in the building and should stay home.
- We will be happy to reschedule your appointment for a later date.
- Medical Histories will need to be updated for all our patients
- COVID-19 questionnaire will be done on every patient.
- All payments will need to be done before all visits.
- Before your appointment, you have the option to stay in your car instead of the waiting room until we're ready to seat you in your personal operatory.
- Simply call us when you arrive, and we will let you know when we're ready for you.
- Upon entering Trevor Denny, DDS, you will be asked to sanitize your hands.
- We will be taking your temperature.
- At the beginning of every appointment, you will be asked to pre-rinse with Mouth Rinse has anti-fungal, anti-bacterial and anti-viral properties
- Additionally, we are requesting you sanitize your hands before re-entering the business areas
Again, thank you so much for your support. We're happy to continue serving you, and can't wait to see your smile!
Your dental family at Trevor Denny, DDS